Recipe courtesy of Tony Leck, chef at The Pavillion
- 200g pack of Guernsey Dairy 'Frie d'Or' Cheese
- 25ml port
- fresh thyme
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil to sprinkle
- freshly baked bread
- freshly picked salad
- Preheat the oven to 200 / 220°C
- Unwrap the 'Frie d'Or' and with a sharp knife remove the rind from the top of the cheese.
- Replace the cheese back into the box and season with sea salt, black pepper and freshly picked thyme, sprinkle generously with a quality olive oil and a splash of port and place in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Serve with some crusty fresh baked bread and salad.