- 4 Slices of bread
- 10ml / 2 tsp English Mustard
- 225g / 8oz Guernsey Dairy mature cheese, grated
- A few dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- Cut the bread to shape of your choice. Use a knife or pastry cutter if you have one. These come in all sorts of shapes, for example, cars, trees, hearts, stars.
- Switch the grill on and toast the bread on both sides.
- Spread a little mustard on each slice, then top with the mature cheese, laying it as close as possible to the edges of the toast.
- Sprinkle over the Worcestershire sauce to taste then pop under the grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Be very careful when removing from grill.